Lighthouse Point Yacht Club is the only marina on the Ohio River in southeast Indiana with covered slips. Nestled in its own sheltered inland harbor, bordered by the scenic Ohio River and Laughery Creek in rural Aurora, Indiana, LPYC benefits from peaceful seclusion, while still convenient to fine dining, fast food, groceries, retail outlets and leisure activities. Golf courses and riverboat gambling are also easily accessible. A local taxi service can take you from the boat dock to the door for a reasonable charge.
LPYC offers many services and amenities
- safe mooring in a protected 18 acre lake, on a 70 acre site
- modern docks with covered and open slips (30′, 40′, 50′, or 60′)
- 30 amp/125V and 50 amp/220V electrical access at each slip
- convenient, ample parking
- pump-out station
- fuel dock with diesel and 91 octane ethanol free fuel available
- heated and air conditioned restrooms, showers, and laundry facilities
- travel lift service
- gazebo and picnic area with charcoal grills, 120V power, and water
- inside and outside dry dock storage available year-round
Lighthouse Point Yacht Club is located just 1100 feet up Laughery Creek, off the Ohio River at mile 498.7. Access to the harbor is unobstructed by bridges. Positioned only 29 nautical miles from Cincinnati (mile 470) and 33 nautical miles from Markland Lock and Dam (mile 531), LPYC is the ideal base for weekend excursions.
Highway access to Lighthouse Point is convenient as well. From Interestate 275, take Exit #16 (Greendale/Lawrenceburg/Aurora), then west on State Route 50, then left on State Route 56. Follow the river along S.R. 56 for about 1.5 miles to Lighthouse Point.
Call us at (812) 926-4505 or e-mail us at email@example.com for more information about Lighthouse Point Yacht Club facilities, services, rates and availability.